Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Back on the Road Again.... The Road of Blogging that is

Hello all, sorry for abandoning my blog like that. I got super busy and actually forgot I had a blog until I was reading some other people's blogs. I've been fairly busy prepping for auditions and working on scholarships, musical practice, etc. I am super excited for the years' musical. This year, we will be performing The Wizard of Oz and I am the Tinman! I couldn't be more excited! The part is perfect for my voice range and I get to be super goofy, which is my specialty. We just started practice so there's not much to say right now. I am currently working on auditions for Ohio State and it's really coming along. I hope to come back to the blog and update you all on these things as they progress. I hope it becomes a small source of entertainment and joy to read my blog. Thanks to all who read this and I won't abandon it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment