Friday, October 10, 2014

We're off to see Brutus

Hello internet, it's good to be back again. Things have been good and I am excited for this coming week. Monday and Tuesday, I have play practice and so far, it's been pretty good. Lines are getting there, slowly but surely, and the music is coming along really well. I'm really excited for this production and I'm more excited to perform it whenever it comes time. Wednesday, our band has a marching competition in Baker and it is going to be amazing. I'm sure we will get an amazing score. Thursday, my dad and I will be heading to Ohio State University for a practice audition to see what I need to work on. I'm really looking forward to going and getting an idea on what kind techniques I need to work on. More on the story as it develops!

No comments:

Post a Comment